I was looking at my comments today and I saw where I have been nominated for a Liebster Award for newish/up and coming Bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
The idea is that people win the award and pass it on to other Bloggers who are in the same boat. My research tells me that the rules are;
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me
1. I'm really funny. And I'm not just saying that because I think I'm funny.
2. I love animals. All of them. I would live on a farm and have tons of them if I could.
3. I was born in Chicago.
4. I have two best friends that are also named Jennifer. You can thank the 80's!
5. I have a serious coffee addiction. SERIOUS. Can.Not.Function.Without.It.
6. I am studying to get my Real Estate license.
7. I hate it when people don't know the difference between there, their and they're. And your and you're.
8. I love cheddar and sour cream potato chips!
9. I have two nieces that are 4 months apart that I absolutely adore!!
10. I have the greatest family a girl could ask for!
11. I am a Christian. God is the most important part of my life!
11 Questions From My Nominator Jo Lane @ Loving Life In The Fab Lane!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would it be? Germany. My great grandparents are from Germany.
2. Do you read? If so who is your favorite author? I love to read, but I don't have a favorite author. I will read just about anything.
3. What is your occupation? I am a pharmacy technician and I am studying to get my real estate license.
4. What inspired you to blog? I needed a place where I could really by myself with no judgement. A place to share my thoughts, my fears, my hopes and dreams.
5. Who is your fashion Icon? Honestly, I don't have one. I don't follow the trends. I just wear what I am comfortable in.
6. What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I have a few favorites...Buckle for my jeans, TJMaxx, Maurices, Old Navy and Victorias Secret for everything else. But I will really shop just about anywhere. I just have the best luck at those places.
7. What is your favorite store to shop for cosmetics? I don't wear much makeup. Mostly Target. Unless my mother buys me makeup and then it's Mary Kay or Arbonne. I have a few things that I get at Sephora.
8. Where do you live? USA? UK? Other? I live in the good ole' deep south. Birmingham, Alabama!
9. Favorite tv show? Favorite tv show evveerrr is Friends. As for current tv shows it would be Greys Anatomy.
10. If you could only choose 1 cosmetic to use on your face, what would it be? Mascara.
11. Have you ever met up with a fellow blogger? NO! I can't wait to, though!!!
Here are my nominees:
Jillian @ Little Baby Barnett
Mandy @ Make Me Up Mandy
Allie @ A Day In A Joyful Life
Sarah @ Blonde Southern Lovin'
Kaitlyn @ Keeping Up With Kaitlyn
Courtney @ Pathway to Parenthood
Brie @ Simple Single Girl Life
Rachelle @ The Adventures of John and Rach
Julie @ True Life: My Roaring Twenties
Justin & Catherine @ Traveling With JC
Kari @ La Bella Vita
And here are your questions...
1. If you could be anyone for a day (living or dead) who would you be and why?
2. If you could change your first name, what would change it to?
3. If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would purchase?
4. If today were the last day of your life, what would you do with it?
5. If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
6. What are 3 things you can't live without?
7. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
8. Name 3 Songs that would be included on the soundtrack to your life...'
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
11. What is your favorite quotes/bible verse?
Please take time and look at each of these blogs! They are wonderful blogs and I love them all for different reasons :)