I'm going to rant for a minute...Sometimes, things just need to be said. Don't worry, there are only a few of them...
1. Ladies, I know we all think public restrooms are gross. You know what's more gross than the restroom itself? YOU. You when you pee allllll over the seat and don't wipe it off. Seriously. Just wipe it off. That's all you gotta do. I don't hover all the time. Sometimes, you just gotta sit down, and the last thing I want to do is sit in your teetee because you're lazy. Oh, and don't even get me started about how many of you don't flush the toilet. Sheesh.
2. I know you have all heard this before. But for the love of all the eye balls in this world, Leggings. Are. Not. Pants. Unless you want to be one of the most pinned pictures on Pinterest, or on the People Of Walmart site, stop. Stop it now. This is not an acceptable way to wear leggings. I don't care if you are 110 pounds soaking wet. It still doesn't look good. Example...
This is an acceptable way to wear leggings...
For those of you that are still confused... I found this little quiz for you. Read this before you leave the house. If not for yourself, then do it for the rest of us.
3. Stop playing dumb. It's not cute. At all. And stop posting half naked pictures of yourself on the interwebz trying to be sexy. You aren't. It's trashy. And once you put them there, they are there forever. Think about the kind of woman you would want your daughter to be... then be that kind of woman.
4. Our society sucks. Seriously. Stop defining who you are based on who our "society" thinks you need to be to fit in. A thigh gap? Is this really the latest trend women/girls are following? Stop reading the magazines and killing yourself to look/be like someone else. Love your curves and your glasses and your frizzy hair. Embrace every part of your being. Be you. You were created perfectly. The sooner you accept yourself just as you are, the sooner you can be the best you you can be.
5. STOP JUDGING EACH OTHER. How can we possibly expect other people to respect when we are constantly attacking each other? Women and girls are mean. We are meaner to each other than to anyone else. Seriously ladies, let's get it together. Instead of beating each other down, we have got to start lifting each other up. Maybe, just maybe, when we stop calling each other "bitches" and "hoes", the rest of the world will too.
Okay. I'm done.
Happy Thursday, Y'all!