Since it has been so long since I started this little blog and I haven't been blogging much at all, I'm going to share some random facts about myself. A lot of things have changed for me in the last few years and I thought this would be a good way for y'all to get to know me a little better...again...
1. I am the most loyal person you will ever meet. I will fight for anyone, anywhere. Until you lie to me or steal from me. Then I'm done.
2. I am super organized and super scattered all at the same time. There is a method to my madness. Somehow things actually get done.
3. I am a totally different person than I was even a year ago. I am looking forward to what the rest of my twenties has to offer.
4. One of my biggest peeves is when people do not replace the empty toilet paper roll with a new one. Y'all know what I'm talking about.
5. I have seen Dirty Dancing hundreds of times. It's still my favorite.
6. I have a serious love for pasta. And bread. And chips. And anything else loaded with carbs. Okay, I just love food. All of it.
7. I am so excited about having my Real Estate license and building a business, but I am terrified of failing.
8. I'm obsessed with painting my nails and I refuse to pay 20 dollars for someone else to do it when I do a much better job.
9. I only write with one kind of pen. I have it in every color and I probably have almost a hundred of them hidden in all kinds of places.
10. I don't color my hair and I wear very little makeup. I keep it simple.
11. The way I feel about my body holds me back more than anything else.
12. I'm funny. Like, really funny. Kinda hilarious. I was born this way.
13. I live in the moment. All the time. Even if it means I say or do something hurtful. I always apologize for being hurtful, but never for being real in the moment.
14. I believe in real, true, magical, once in a lifetime kind of love.
15. I'm a lover of naps. Not power naps. Like, long afternoon naps with no alarm.
What are some random facts about yourself that you would like to share??
Happy Saturday, Y'all!
P.S. My Awesome roommate and personal stylist helped me with this! Be looking for a post about her blog that's coming soon! #EBIVY